The Water Equipment Show is the ideal event for those operating within the Water and Wastewater Industries, showcasing a wide range of equipment and services that are available from many of the UK's leading manufacturers, suppliers and contractors. The technical conference and breakout sessions also reflect the show's considerable impact within the UK water industry.
For those interested in the UK water industry, this is the leading event of its kind, not to be missed!
- Stay informed through our technical conference and specialist training sessions
- Discover the latest thinking on Innovative approaches to reducing Water Industry
- Join in in-depth discussion workshops on industry-leading themes
- Network with your peers
- Discover the latest technology at the innovation presentations
- Learn how to enter the Pump Centre's Young Engineer Awards 2022
- Browse the exhibition featuring many of the UK's leading water industry manufacturers and suppliers
- Find new solutions and strategies for tackling the water industry's leading challenges
- Experience a wide range of water & wastewater technologies and services showcased by leading vendors
Delegates receive FREE ACCESS to the Conference & Exhibition, including access to all of the technical and training sessions.
Who you will meet:
Visitors include attendees from the UK's utility and water supply companies, the Environment Agency and a wide range of senior decision-makers from across the water and wastewater industries with an interest in mechanical and electrical equipment and associated services.